Superdrug Face Mask Review
I am officially broke this month so no nice pictures or reviews of fancy make up but I do have a couple of drugstore items to natter on about.
The first of which is this super little face mask. I swear I saw these reviewed earlier in the year but I’ve only just seen them in stores and the website still has them marked up as new. Who knows! Who cares: whether they are new or not go out and try one!
There are 6 in the range which covers all skin types and they’re great value at £2.59. And don’t forget Superdrug are totally vegan too!
- Instantly helped clear skin up
- Skin left feeling smooth and refreshed
- Drastically cleaned out and minimised my pores which was a nice surprise!
- Smells a bit funky
- Formula is quite fluid so it’s hard to get good coverage without using a lot
- It’s one of those masks that sets your face like concrete whilst it’s on. Don’t try talk or pull any kind of facial expression.
- The Dead Sea mud does a great job of drawing out my excess oil but I feel exfoliating qualities are missing from this for it to be a real 5* player.